Where: Uppsala (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Job scope outline
- Provide a professional support to our internal and external customer.
- You will be responsible for region, UK, Nordic.
- Manage incoming enquires/requests on phone/mail.
- Main daily task is to process incoming orders and secure we deliver goods and invoices.
- Renew agreement and contracts with end users in your region.
- Collaboration with logistic and production to schedule delivery of goods
- Support Account managers in your area with quotes, margin analysis, product information, delivery times, tender certificates, legal documents etc.
- Maintain and constantly improve our quality of service to the customer.
Education and Experience
- Work experience from customer service role
- Fluent in English written and verbally.
- Structured and organized
- Knowledge of working in administrative environment
- ERP system experience like Dynamics is a plus
- A reliable team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, internal and external.
- Service minded.
- Manage different cultures, languages and nationalities.
- Other Language skill is an advantage (German, Spanish, Italian)