Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Your role within our Kingdom
Do you want to join a growing team and create experiences that are flexible enough to evolve with the needs of a Live game?
The role is very versatile and you should prepare to take on many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production for a worldwide market. You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where your team contribution will help craft the next generation of King games.
Skills to create Thrills
- You are a creative person with a real passion for games.
- Experienced in user interface design on multiple platforms
- You have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
- Used to work on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
- A well-developed sense of composition and colour
- Substantial interest in form and typography
- Used to working with Adobe CS package
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Dedicated in learning and developing your skills to the next level
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices
- Skills in animation and special effects
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons and animation etc.)