Where: Cork (English)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Italian
- Fluency in English and Italian required.
- You have a suitable third level technical qualification or minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment
- A general technical understanding of Apple iOS and CPU products but experience is an advantage
- Experience in the areas of System Administration, Systems Integration, Technical Support or Professional Service a distinct advantage.
- Interest of two or more key technology areas: Networking, Directory services, File sharing protocols, Web services, Video editing and post-production, Microsoft or Linux server experience, 3rd party multimedia software, Radius (802.1X), SAN/fibre channel technologies
- Music editing and mixing would be an add on.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to deliver in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment
- Solution focussed with the ability to work to lead change
- You are self-motivated
- Troubleshooting experience and success.
- Ability to meet department SLA and targets
- Ability to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent people interaction skills and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Resourceful and flexible to job needs.
– We have extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through. – We report to Corporate Support Engineering teams via bug tracking tools, emerging issues and/or complex technical issues in order to find resolution and to provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams. – We act as a point of contact to provide guidance and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions. – We assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed – We review of technical materials such as submitted articles, training materials, etc. – We report of technical issues and in keeping the manager well-informed. – We maintain an ongoing expert knowledge of diverse technologies.