Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
Are you a curious, creative, energetic professional ready for a role in a fast-paced technology company? Planview is looking to grow our Sales Development team to help us manage the growing demand and drive new business for our enterprise product line. The Sales Development Representative is a key member of our sales team. You will be closely working with our Sales and Marketing teams helping meet organizational growth targets. A solid understanding of Planview’s products and services and the ability to sell technology are the qualities that will make you very successful in this opportunity. There is an upward mobility in this position with quick acceleration. Our team researches prospects, executes lead generation campaigns, unlocks new sales opportunities and helps hunt new logos.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build sales qualified opportunities within the assigned geographic territory by following up on inbound demand and cold outbound prospecting into target accounts
- Partner with Account Executives to work the territory and drive qualified leads and pipeline from target accounts
- Maintain minimum daily call and email volume to move leads down the sales funnel
- Maintain active engagement with existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase demand for Planview products
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales qualified lead targets through execution of various inbound and outbound prospecting and demand generation activities
- Capture sales prospecting activity using Salesloft & Salesforce.com.
- Participate and actively engage in ongoing coaching and training to constantly learn new best practices and develop in a sales/revenue driving role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong desire to be in technology space and pursue a career in sales
- A hunter mentality to find a cultivate new business
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to articulate the value Planview products provide to prospective customers
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally with prospects
- Must be self-motivated, ambitious and possess a winning attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persuasive and energetic personality
- Prior experience with Salesloft or Salesforce or similar tools a plus but required
- Prior inside sales experience is a plus but not required
- Fluent in English and French