Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
LivePerson is currently seeking a creative and talented professional to join our team as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative for the Nordics region as part of the Enterprise Sales Team based in Berlin, Germany reporting toRegional Sales Director South. The Enterprise Sales Development Representative forms the spear head of LivePerson’s Sales activities in EMEA by performing outbound sales prospecting activities, generating qualifying leads and pipelines, and profiling those to enable the business to succeed in selling our products.
Over the next three years, we want to massively shift the 268BN analogue phone calls between a brand and it’s consumers to digital on the LiveEngage platform. By doing this, we enable the consumer to get back their time and have a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact centre’s become a unified experience. We need to deliver the highest quality consumer experience whether it be by a live or artificial agent, powered by IBM and other cognitive partners as well as vertical consumer facing bot plays, whether it be through the brand’s mobile, web, or digital properties or through our distribution partners like Apple, Facebook, Google, Amazon, and Line.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced, highly successful organisation. The team you have the opportunity to join has exceeded quota since 2014 and is on track to repeat this in 2018. Do you want to be part of this team?
At LivePerson our mission is to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands! If you would like to be part of us you should follow our principles for this role in particular:
- We must be experts:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Generate and pre-qualify ongoing leads for the sales team.
- We start from the intent
- Perform outbound sales prospecting activities directed at customers and targets, to generate and develop leads and pipeline.
- Qualify, develop, nurture, rank and hand off lead as appropriate.
- Participate in call campaigns to populate events (i.e. Executive breakfast, local user.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization and become a messaging evangelist in your territory
- We obsess over the customer
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- Work on target accounts identifying different players, their internal/informal role and make them your supporters to open doors to other stakeholders
- We are system thinker
- Use social media and other tools to capture prospect profiles that will support meaningful conversations.
- Contact via phone/email/chat and learn more about initiatives and challenges.
- Collect and/or update information in Salesforce.
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management.
- We are decisive
- Take action on certain phone, web and other inquiries within a defined time frame.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- We are strong team players
- Collaborate with sales colleagues and territory owners to build lead/sales pipeline.
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Teams, educating as necessary about the opportunity.
- We test and learn
- Perform post event follow up as appropriate.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- We are data-driven
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Deliver business impact/ROI based messaging to prospects and customers.
- Produce lead activity and pipeline reports as required.
- Prepare and distribute customer feedback to sales and marketing colleagues.
- We are curious
- Continuously learn about LP successes and business ecosystem in order to share with prospects and customers.
What you will need for success:
Your LivePerson team will help you, and We learn from mistakes, but you do need a few bits of experience just to help you along the way:
- B.A/B.S or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years in sales development / lead qualification, in a B2B environment.
- Experience successfully calling into executive level (CEO, CMO VP Marketing etc) in F100.
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation/chat volume and achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results.
- Experience working with a SaaS solution is more than a nice to have
- Territory management expertise.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone skills and persona as well as in use of social media.
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization (familiar with Salesforce.com or like tool).
- High degree of proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite).
- Excellent time management skills and high degree of organization a must.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Familiarity with online real-time engagement via chat and video a plus.
- Fluent Danish/Swedish/Norwegian language skills.