Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
As the Client Servicing Executive you will be part of a Servicing Team working closely with the Relationship Team to provide high quality service to a portfolio of large corporate clients in multiple languages. You will be working with Portuguese clients and you will be the named point of contact dealing with a range of requests and transactions via telephone, fax and email in both Portuguese and English (with potentially some Spanish).
What will you be doing?
• You will be responding to servicing requests received from clients, as well as those from other business areas and third parties in both Portuguese and English over telephone, fax and email
• You will be providing the delivery of excellent service through excellent client servicing and transactional processing
• You will act as a point of contact for technical and procedural queries in multiple languages.
• You will be seeking client feedback to monitor service levels and drive appropriate improvements to achieve number one client satisfaction when measured against other Banks
• You will overcome customer objections and handle complaints effectively by ensuring records are maintained to provide a complete record of complaints in accordance with policy
• You will be working closely with the rest of the team providing mutual support by training, coaching and sharing knowledge of best practice
• You will be providing level one support to our clients with product and channel queries
What we’re looking for:
• Fluent written, speaking, reading and writing in Portuguese and English (Spanish is also preferred in addition due to our Spanish speaking client-base)
• You will understand banking and methods of payments/transactions within the UK and throughout European banks
• The ability to communicate at all levels both within the Bank and Larger Business/ Corporate organisations
• Proven organisational skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• The ability to read, write and speak other European languages fluently
• Knowledge and understanding of Europe and UK Banking and systems used within Barclays – i.e. Barclays.Net, FileGateway, SEPA Direct, QMS
• A comprehensive knowledge of SEPA and payment methods
• A comprehensive knowledge of International and UK electronic payment methods and payment cycles