Where: Glasgow (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job in Spanish
Customer Relations Handler – Spanish Speaker
Are you fluent in Spanish and English?
Are you keen to work with the largest property & casualty insurer in the world with offices in 54 countries, excellent employee benefits and a diverse working culture?
We offer an excellent opportunity within our Continental Complaints Team, based in our Glasgow office. You will support the Complaints function by ensuring accurate assessment and dedicated management of complaints. You will also manage a workload and investigate regulated complaints in line with European regulatory requirements. We task you with handling and investigating complaints in accordance with Chubb complaints policy, giving consideration to, and ensuring, fair outcomes at all times.
We are happy to consider applicants with experience in a Customer Services role from financial services, insurance, call centre or hospitality sectors. You will receive full comprehensive training on complaints processes and regulations to be successful in this post.
- You will engage with customers throughout the complaint process, ensuring regular updates on progress with the complaint.
- You will ensure that you handle complaints fairly, within local requirements
- You will review and learn from past decisions, including decisions made by the local Ombudsman or Regulators.
- You will gather all necessary evidence in relation to complaints and ensure fair customer outcomes.
- You will prioritise and manage your own case load and conduct telephone calls with customers in a professional manner.
- You will work with internal departments and gather information to investigate complaints and are responsible for managing all incoming enquiries effectively, while always providing the customer with a professional service.
- You will make a final decision on the merits of the complaint and calculate payments where appropriate and communicate outcomes clearly to customers in writing and by telephone.
- Ensure any complaints that highlight business deficiencies, or that present a reputational or regulatory risk, are raised to Senior Management.
- Liaise with local Ombudsman where necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with the business and be in a position to explain the rationale behind decisions when appropriate.
Knowledge & Experience
- Native or Fluent Speaker of Spanish and English
- Fluent on at least one other language is highly desirable
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Complaint handling experience is desirable
- Operational experience, demonstrating a professional standard in customer care.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Experienced in MS Office Packages