Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Regus currently has openings for “Inside Sales Representative” working within our Inside Sales Team. The Inside Sales Representatives will help to find the right solution for new and existing customers when they express interest in one of our products such as Offices, Virtual Offices, Lounge Access to mention just a few.
- Handle inbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) with new prospects to educate and inform customers about our products and help them select and sign up for the one that is right for them.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume)
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanor).
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
- Maintains high productivity/high energy level.
- Results driven.
- Flexibility to work the hours required. (Can involve early and late shifts with possible weekend work)
- Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.