Where: Nicosia (Cyprus)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The successful candidates will:
- Manage all aspects of data collection work assignment, routes for employees to use and allocation of time to work on specific activities.
- Preparation of the work plans, ensuring compliance to various rules and regulations of Nielsen and retailers.
- Coordination with all relevant teams and departments to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Tracking and analysis of work plans to identify non-compliance to rules, provide corrections and recommend improvements.
Key requirements to apply:
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Business, Logistics or Operations Management
- 2+ years’ professional experience, preferably in Logistics, Supply chain, Trade Services or Operations
- Excellent knowledge of English language – both verbal and written
- Good business acumen
- Digitally savvy
- Strong organizational skills with high sense of urgency and prioritization
- Good understanding of working across countries and teams virtually
- Analytical ability and critical thinking
- Knowledge of any other language (French, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Turkish, Urdu) will be considered a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of Nielsen products will be considered an advantage