Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
• Be aware of the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and make sure they are met;
• Perform transactions on specific systems: the recruitment system and Remedy (the ticketing system) – training is offered;
• Perform CV screening in the recruitment system and update accordingly the status of each candidate in the system;
• Dispatch email communication to the candidates and the managers ;
• Answer to questions from the candidates or managers;
• Maintain the pool of valuable candidates (the “Talent” pool) up-to-date with candidates selected but not allocated to a current opening;
• Schedule phone interviews between the selected candidates and the managers.
– Work in a leading service providing company;
– Develop knowledge of HR processes;
– Learn the best practices in client relationship management;
– Enjoy working in a global team environment;
– Basic qualifications
– Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages.
– Fluency in Portuguese and English;
– Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
– Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
– Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
– Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
– Strong desire to work in HR field.