Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Manage with customer queries to ensure that they are responded to in a timely fashion delivering an outstanding service at every touch point
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Work to targets and resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses
- Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements
- Be the face of Trouva to our customers and partners alike
Who you are:
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year)
- Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following – German, French, Italian or Spanish (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows/Google Suite packages Zendesk experience beneficial;
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
- A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
- Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Sound Excel skills, being able to liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems.
- Hard working and passionate