Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
We build a new finance business service center in Budapest.
Our partner is the global leader in the design and development of taste and scent experiences, enjoyed in thousands of products sold around the world.
We are looking for a curious Accounts Payable professional to join the journey of the fresh-starters & cover the Latin American market later on!
The location of the center is the brand new Mill Park Facility close downtown, Budapest with a fantastic view!
Pozíció leírása / Job description
• Processing invoices through the company’s workflow systems,
• Prioritizing invoices and payments according to vendor terms while ensuring timely payments are made,
• Matching invoices to Purchase orders,
• Validating for completeness and accuracy, including ensuring proper backup and approvals,
• Checking and verifying supplier documentation,
• Partnering with internal teams and vendors for issue resolution,
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balance and resolve any discrepancies,
• Suggesting process improvements where possible
• Working following the time zone of Latin America (from 1pm to 10pm)
Elvárások / Requirements
• Fluent English and Portuguese knowledges are must to have,
• University or vocational degree preferably in a related field (finance & accounting, economics, accounting administration)
• 1-2 years of experience within the field of accounts payables, but fresh grads with internship experience are also welcome,
• A good understanding of general accounting processes,
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills,
• ERP system knowledge is an advantage.