Where: Las Vegas (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other jobs in French
Who we are looking for:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking an Customer Success Specialist who will be working with our customers and resellers on quarterly business reviews to analyze the use of the MyGeotab database. In addition, this person will be the point of contact for retention for customers. If you love technology, are able to develop meaningful customer relationships, have experience with all levels of corporate communication, are innovative in your thinking, drive growth and are keen to join a leading edge technology firm – we would love to hear from you!
What are the details of this position:
As an Customer Success Specialist your key area of responsibility will be working with our customers and resellers and provide excellent customer relationship management, identifying needs and developing effective solutions. As owner of the client relationship, the Customer Success Specialist collaborates with the Product Support team, Geotab Sales, Fleet Division, Product Support, Fulfillment and the entire Geotab organization to deliver results that align with the goals of Geotab and the Client. To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts.
- Maintain at a minimum, all assigned accounts are engaged quarterly, with meaningful communication that adds value to the customer’s experience.
- Drive continued success of the customer by maturing use cases and facilitating add-on partner (Marketplace) solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each customer and deploy strategic success plans that define business goals, identify appropriate metrics and create the customer experience that validates their purchase decision.
- Perform consistent, formal Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR).
- Lead effort to prioritize and complete customer driven initiatives by marshaling resources to accomplish objectives by established deadlines.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by communicating their needs and priorities to appropriate resources within the Geotab organization.
- Complete ongoing market research (industry trends in the 1 – 3 year time range) stay current on existing and new Geotab products, services and partnership.
- Be knowledgeable of our competitor’s products, services, and approach to the Customer Experience.
- Remain at the forefront of the Customer Success Industry by attending relevant conferences, seminars etc.
- Properly utilize and document all interactions in CRM including Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Utilize all internal and external tools, including robust use of Excel and MyGeotab and Google platform.
- Write one blog post per year.
- Fluent in French/English. Must be able to clearly read, write, and communicate in French and English
- Experience on Customer Success team within a technology company offering Saas products is Required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Technology related field, or 3 years equivalent experience required.
- High technical fluency strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable competency in solving complex problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Systems experience preferred particularly with Google work platform and Salesforce.
- Skilled in Salesforce (Lightning) and associated Customer Success tools.
- Passport / Global Entry Required (company sponsored).