Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Be a problem solver, and able to design and implement end to end software solutions to help our users have a seamless experience when searching for new homes and booking the place they love.
- Write reusable and testable code and participate in code reviews.
- Develop and maintain great software with emphasis on reliability and quality.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Help to hire more engineers.
- Learn fast and teach other engineers.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent tech/science fields.
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design).
- Deep understanding and real experience in object-oriented programming.
- Relevant work experience in at least one language such as PHP, Java, Python, Scala and NodeJS.
- Work experience in modern distributed web platforms.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in software development.