Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
As our new Software Engineer, you’ll work on the back-end development of our client and partner-facing platforms, used by thousands of clients and partners every day. You will also have a side gig in a data reporting position. We’re a team of front- and back-end developers, product- and project managers, and we work together in an informal, agile environment where the customer is king. Here, we’re responsible for our own systems – if you built it, you run it – and we expect a lot from each other.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code for our PHP API
- Be responsible for our reporting systems, as well as maintain and develop our management dashboards
- Contribute in all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Work with everything from PHP/Laravel and Docker over MySQL and Elasticsearch to ES6, React and Redux to reporting tools such as Klipfolio
You have recently finished your BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Development or another relevant field and are now looking for your first exciting full-time job or you have worked already in development and are eager to try something new?
You want to build cool, new features and you’re eager to learn new technologies, knowledge-share and grow in your role. You have a passion for designing the right architecture; you love to code; and you’re cool to work with. You’re highly adaptable to changes and you’re motivated by working in a vibrant, fast-moving company.
- Have some experience in software engineering, preferably LAMP
- Have experiences with SQL
- Take pride in and are passionate about code quality, TDD and scalable and stable systems
- Love to tinker with new technologies to move our stack forward
- Have great ideas that can turn into successful products
- Have a desire to evolve and shape our platform
- Have a curious mind, self-driven and a team player mentality
- Have the ability to transform business problems into IT solutions
- Have conversational English language skills