Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
What you will do
To complete your mission you will need to perform the following functions:
- Handle incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Give technical support related to TheFork Management software that the restaurants use and the end-user software, which can be either the webpage or mobile application.
- Give guidance on the daily usage of the software’s that we provide to both restaurants and end-users.
- With rotational shifts, you will help cover the 365 days that we are open.
Who you are
- Minimum one-year proven experience as a Customer Service Representative. ( If you have some experience in the restaurant sector or similar areas is a big plus , but not a must)
- Portuguese as native language and very fluent level of English, other language is a plus.
- Enjoy a multitasking environment
- Be open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your customers and colleagues.
- You continuously care about your customer needs, trying to make their experience unique and satisfactory.
- Some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment will be considered as a plus
- Working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- We like organized, dynamic person with high level of communication skills