Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in German
Information about the position Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Would you like to switch your hobby into a paid job? Do you want to be part of a gaming community and see what’s going on behind the scene? If so, we have a vacancy for you where you can use your gaming experience, skills and passion and be part of a team who provide advice and support to the gaming community for one of the largest game producers in the world. You will be amongst the first ones to learn about upcoming games by putting your hands on them in our established gaming room – at work!
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities. Fancy coming to work on a bicycle? No problem! We have a shower facility and bike stands in the building.
- Complex training and full support for new team members.
- Gaming room with newest technology and games.
- Voluntary Medical plan, Life insurance.
- 100% sick leave reimbursement.
- Extra days of paid holidays and paid leave above statutory minimum.
- Annual reward, recognition events.
- Supportive Team who help each other and various events (Bowling, Volleyball tournaments, Christmas party, Secret Santa, Healthy breakfast and many more).
Requirements for the employee :
Candidates with education suit the position
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- German – Advanced (C1) and English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills:
- Fluent German (C1) and advanced English (B2).
- Active gamer experience and be familiar with both PC and Console gaming – IDEALLY.
- Good understanding of social media activities, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Gaming Forums/Communities.
- Friendly personality, be a team player and customer orientated.
- Positive attitude, be self-motivated and proactive.