Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Your responsibilities include:
· Coach FBA Merchants on standard processes, shipment requirements and errors encountered.
· Continuous improvements – enforce vendor and product compliance standards with FBA Merchants. Communicate corrective actions taken with individual shipments to Seller Services with the goal of having FBA merchants learn from mistakes and being compliant next time.
· Suggest changes to the FBA merchant manual in order best practice is shared among FBA merchant community.
· Data analysis of all defects recorded in logistic centers in order to drive an overall reduction in inbound issues.
Base pay for this position is 1.075 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation
· Seller / Vendor / Customer Support experience
· Fluent in English and Arabic is required
· Other European language is an advantage
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability
· Independent and flexible with good communications skills
· Strong business judgement
· Excellent Microsoft office/PC skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
· The ideal candidate will have experience in virtual research, analyzing data, seller communication and a strong customer focus.
· He or she will be an inspiring team member and adapt quickly reacting to a changing environment.
· Additionally, he or she will have a background in FBA Seller Support and a proven sense of delivering operational excellence.
· He or she has the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads and maintains a strong attention to detail. Working independently, bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity are of great importance.