Where: Montreal (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Travel Experience Agent at Hopper, you are the face of the company. You have a passion for the travel industry, enjoy working with people, and are a natural problem-solver. We want people who genuinely love going above and beyond to keep customers loyal and happy. Our goal is to become the best travel company in the industry, and a big part of that is providing the absolute best customer support to our users. Our agents are smart, empathetic, kind and curious. This job is not easy, and we need employees who can learn and quickly understand both tools for managing flights as well as how the Hopper app works, to provide a hybrid of tech and travel agent support.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Communicate directly with Hopper customers via phone, email and chat. No scripts, human conversation only.
- Constantly prioritize and re-prioritize a high volume of incoming requests
- Work out of multiple global distribution systems (GDSs) and a variety of internal tools and systems to help Hopper users pre- and post-booking
- Collaborate extensively with remote and in-house Traveller Experience agents to improve operations and overall customer satisfaction
- Work with in-house operations and developer teams to troubleshoot app issues users may be experiencing
- Provide an exceptional level of customer support to all users who reach out
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English; bilingual proficiency in Spanish, French or Portuguese is a plus
- Good computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to excel at many types of systems, including travel management
- Intrinsic problem-solving skills
- Excellent judgment; ability to ask smart questions and make quick, impactful decisions
- Natural empathy and the ability to understand, meet, and exceed customer needs
- Ability to learn quickly and absorb a high volume of new information on a daily basis
- Resilient attitude, ability to stay on your toes and move with any changes that Hopper as a scrappy, startup environment needs to make
- Willingness to work a demanding schedule. We are currently assisting our users from 7:30AM until 11:30PM and applicants must be available to work both weekdays and weekends.