Where: Göteborg (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Create and publish content to drive brand awareness, subscribers and sales qualified leads (examples include use cases, customer success stories, whitepapers, e-books, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Create and publish web content to support and promote our product and service offer, and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and/or email subscribers.
- Collaborate with customer success, product team, sales professionals, customers and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Coordinate and distribute content through our social channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
Who are you?
We think that you are an enthusiastic, curious and creative storyteller with a pragmatic mindset and focused on getting things done. You also share our vision of wanting to contribute to empower healthcare and thereby improving people’s lives. We expect you to have:
- Degree in digital communications with focus on copywriting and/or journalism
- Prior experience of a similar role within a marketing department, content agency or media
- Prior experience of web analysis and CMS tools
- Prior experience in social media marketing and insight analysis
- A problem-solving mindset and great collaboration skills
- Native English with excellent Swedish in both speech and writing
It is good if you have one or several below:
- Prior experience from healthcare or any relating area, like pharma or MedTech
- Writing and blogging skills, and experience in growing your own personal brand
- Experience of working with the Hubspot marketing hub
- Experience in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and/or After Effects