Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
We’re looking for friendly folk who love food to help us achieve our vision of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for leading and executing B2B and B2C services? Do you enjoy being in charge of Market Research and Social Media campaigns? Do you have experience supervising other people in a team? If so, then please read on.
Our Project Manager plays a vital role in the company. You will lead and supervise the Country Operations Team to maximize quality and efficiency in Logistics, Market Research, Social Media and Customer Service while at the same time providing campaign-analysis and support to the Sales team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for any activity or project that impacts on operational results.
- Assure Operations efficiency by coordinating procedures and preparing shipping lists for handling & delivery companies.
- Lead and execute exceptional Market Research and Social Media campaigns for brands, providing feedback as campaigns draw to a close.
- Implement and improve the Social Media plan.
- Ensure Customer Service satisfaction.
- Collaborate with and influence sales by analysing previous results in order to generate the best possible box satisfaction.
- Prepare and follow up on the country operational plan.
- Monitor and manage operational costs.
- Coach and educate the team on operational policies and procedures.
- Define and track the Country KPIs and perform continuous improvement.
This is you
- You have a native or bilingual level of German and a fluent level of English.
- You are a team-player.
- You have 2 years of experience of campaign or project management.
- You’re organized and are able to manage teams while working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are fiercely analytical, able to leverage qualitative and quantitative data in order to draw strategic insights and determine the next steps.
- You’re a self-starter, always taking the initiative to engage with multiple teams in order to drive alignment and progress.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to lead cross-functional teams.
- You are an over-achiever who is motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are geared towards the experience of the customer.
- You have knowledge of Social Media.