Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Product Support Engineer, you will:
- Complete our New Hire Orientation and a thorough training program where you learn about our products, customers and company culture via classroom training, customer interactions, visiting operating facilities, shadowing and hands on experience helping customers get value from their PI systems.
- Enable our customers’ success to manage their operations by supporting them remotely through phone, email, web channels or on-site to best serve their environment while performing a variety of complex technical challenges.
- Teach our customers how to use our software as an instructor for public classes, or assist in the development of your peers by getting involved as an internal instructor or job trainer
- Develop your business acumen by communicating frequently with our customers to understand how they utilize our software to solve their business challenges, and by collaborating with different OSIsoft departments to deliver and improve our customers’ experience with our company and products.
- Grow your technical skill-set by developing a solid foundation in the PI system, related software and industry technologies.
We’re looking for:
- Self-motivated individuals with a customer mindset and desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving, with attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and research in a dynamic and engaging environment
- Additional language skills a plus, specifically Spanish, Portuguese or French.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD
- Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Natural Sciences or related field
- GPA 3.25 or above a plus
- 0-3 years of work experience