Where: Billund, Horsens (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
• Function as the teams specialist in user centric and user friendly front-end functionality
• Function as the team’s specialist in front-end technologies
• Work with consultants, back-end developers and end-users to design advanced presentation and access layer to back-end standard functionality (e.g. in SAP or other applications) as well as additional functionality when relevant.
• Manage all aspects of development of creative and appealing front-end solutions in an agile environment using SCRUM
• Already mastering a suite of relevant tools for front-end development and always looking to expand this palette.
Play your part in our team succeeding
In the Quality and Materials team we supply business technology to support all aspects of working with quality and providing quality products in the LEGO Group. Solutions are currently largely based on SAP functionality, but we are looking to expand this functionality with other standars solutions as well as self developed user interfaces on top.
Do you have what it takes?
• Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar
• 1-2 years experience with front-end development
• Experience with RESTful services
• Knowledge about AWS
• Knowledge about SAP, ABAP, SAP Fiori
• Likes to work in a team and learn from others as well as share own competencies and skills
• Takes initiative and completes task as agreed
• Takes pride in providing high quality solutions
• Generally curious and willing to learn new things
• English – Advanced level