Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Energizer are seeking a customer orientated Customer Service Associate to manage and maintain excellent client relationships. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be the first line of communication for Energizer and enable you to demonstrate our corporate vision of outstanding customer service to all through effective order management and building lasting relationships with customers, especially those under your responsibility.
- Processing of customer orders with a high level of accuracy ensuring product availability and managing order transportation.
- Understanding specific customer needs from packing requirements through to transportation and lead time management.
- Management of any customer returns.
- Ensuring accurate customer profiles are maintained on database.
- Proactive customer engagement. For example, managing expectations on product availability, delivery times and delays and dealing with issues related to sales over forecast.
- Respond to all customer queries and complaints within agreed response times.
Required Skills and Experience
Ability to speak English, Polish and German
Educated to a minimum of A level or equivalent to include English and Maths
Highly developed IT skills and proficient with MS Office tools
Ability to work as part of a team as well on own initiative
Order management and client interaction experience