Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Major tasks and responsibilities of position:
- Support the day to day Accounts Payable operations for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Support vendor account maintenance and closing activities
- Assist and support ad-hoc requests
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Covestro AG of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes.
- Achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing.
The offered salary for this position is € 1,000 gross. This salary is the minimum possible offer and may be higher depending on the scope and seniority of employee requirements.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- High school degree or equivalent experience, preferable in accounting or business
- Approximately 0-2 year of experience in the area of Accounting – suitable for fresh graduates.
- Some experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs.
- Good communication skills
- Business proficient English and Spanish