Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Our Global Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world.
We help customers to harness the value Dropbox offers. We’re a collaborative and customer oriented team, focused on understanding and delivering our customers’ needs.
The Technical Account Manager plays a meaningful role within Dropbox Customer Success, serving as a strategic adviser on leading change and a Dropbox product and platform expert to our mid-size accounts and large enterprise customers. As the Technical Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for product expertise, change management and data migrations.
You will be joining a groundbreaking team that’s working on building an extraordinary Success organisation. If you’re a customer oriented, talented technology professional and passionate problem solver with experience driving enterprise SaaS technology programs – we’d love to meet you!
- You will guide and influence customer partners, including senior IT personnel, to develop a program vision and tactical execution plan related to the implementation of Dropbox.
- Provide guidance according to established best practices on application and integration development, enterprise architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, and technical environment management
- You will identify, lead risk areas and dedicate to seeing an issue through to complete resolution; negotiate approaches to unblock programs and address customer issues
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate technical excellence, tenacious problem solving and a customer orientation to drive to successful resolution
- You will identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow Dropbox Business solutions, leveraging teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serve as an active contributor to the knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate and enrich technical and non-technical colleagues, partners and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluency or working proficiency in French or German language
- You will have prior experience in either consulting, professional services, software development, customer success, etc within IT/SaaS environments.
- Demonstrable ability to perform requirements gathering, understand customers technical environment and business needs, propose solutions which may include third party integrations or API scripts.
- You will have experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, security and identity management, data management, and application deployment.
- Ability to explain Dropbox products or similar solutions to non-technical staff (internally and externally)
- You will have a self-directed, customer oriented, enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Strong communicator both internally and externally, verbally and presenting.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Eligibility to work and travel in EMEA.
- Light software development, scripting (Python, Powershell or similar), database (SQL)
- General commercial awareness
- Experience supporting/working with SaaS customers
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data and driving insights to action
- Broad technical understanding of the Dropbox platform
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com