Where: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
You will facilitate the maintenance and further development of the tooling used by our developers and testers as well as the tooling we use to deploy and monitor our websites. Moreover you will help us define companywide security policies and assist other teams assessing potential risks on their deliverables.
You will get a great deal of independence and bear back-to-front responsibility on the above activities. We are not stuck to any kind of technology or tool in particular; if you prove yourself you can get carte blanche to (re)design our processes and infrastructure as you see fit. We encourage you to involve other engineers and colleagues in co-creation sessions and workshops. Exposing your work early and often to the rest will allow you to achieve better results and make development process smoother.
- Two to four years of work experience
- The ability to use a wide variety of (open-source) technologies and tools. You are able to select, deploy and maintain the tools required to optimise our development processes;
- The ability to code and script;
- Experience with systems and IT operations;
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment cycles;
- A strong grasp of automation tools. You understand what and when to (or not to) automate and are able to make objective cost/benefit assessments of your proposed automations;
- A drive to improve both yourself and the quality of the work you deliver; you like to be at the cutting-edge of the technologies you work with;
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written, and excellent communication skills;
- Ambition, energetic and an entrepreneurial drive, you can work well independently but also in a team and you are fun to work with.
Personal Qualities And Skills
- Putting user needs at the centre of design decisions;
- Good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills;
- Dedication, drive, enthusiasm and integrity.