Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Manage the sourcing of candidates a range of roles and functions in our Budapest Shared Service Centre
- Network effectively internally to understand business requirements, develop sourcing plans and market maps to get us to the very best candidates
- Organising and conducting screenings and candidate assessments- nurturing candidate relationships throughout
- Developing talent pools to create sustainable talent pipeline by continuous networking and building relationships with appropriate candidate communities
- Understanding labour market, different workforce segments and positions within these segments, as well as the skills, competencies, and experiences necessary for success.
- Contributing to recruitment projects and events to develop functionality capability
- Building, maintaining & developing the company’s Employer Brand: articulating Avis Budget Group BSC’s image, organizational culture, key differentiators, reputation, and services
- University or college degree is preferred.
- 0-1 year of experience in sourcing, internal or external recruitment setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced verbal and written English language skills
- Result oriented, proactive, creative and customer focused approach