Where: Nicosia (Cyprus)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The successful candidates will:
- Interpret panel health data, analyze results and reports using statistical techniques.
- Understand the right set of panel stores and thereby come up with timely and accurate recruitment instructions for panel Management.
- Setting up requirements for panel recruitment planning and ensuring the alignment with any annual updates to panel management.
- Analyze the high costs involved in the process and make recommendations for an effective action plan.
- Execute and monitor the action plan and also make necessary recommendations for the process optimization.
Key Requirements to Apply:
- Bachelor degree in a statistical, mathematical, or technical field
- 2 to 3 years of quantitative analysis work experience, statistics or similar.
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Fluent English level (written and oral)
- Knowledge of any other language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Nordics) will be considered a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of planning tools and concepts