Where: Nicosia (Cyprus)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team working on the development of new or enhancement of existing software solutions but also on the solution delivery to enterprise customers globally within the financial sector. The role requires strong analytical skills, customer facing abilities coupled with an organized consultative approach.
The ideal candidate should match the following criteria:
- Computer Science related degree
- 0 – 5 years working experience
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge with RESTful services
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge with SQL and any RDBMs e.g. Oracle, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of distributed source version control system (such as Git, BitBucket, etc.) will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of data modelling and data mapping will be considered as an advantage
- Development experience in a business intelligence and analytics tool, such as TIBCO JasperSoft, tableau or other similar will be considered as an advantage
- Planning and Organizational skills;
- Problem solving and Analytical skills;
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Communication & Customer Facing skills
- Good spoken and written English.