Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Do you have a passion for social media? Are you interested in being apart of a young international company? We are currently hiring a Spanish Marketing Associate to join our growing team in central Stockholm.
- Excellent understanding of the Spanish. market including culture, consumer trends and buying behaviour.
- Fluency in Spanish is a must.
- A positive attitude and willingness to exercise initiative.
- Must be able to work well individually and in a team.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter). YOUR WORK ASSIGNMENT Sudio is now looking for a Junior Spanish Marketing Associate. Your role will primarily be centered around online marketing and developing brand awareness for Sudio in the Spanish market. You will be required to take initiative to develop an online strategy for brand recognition in Spain via various online channels with a strong emphasis on social media. You will be tasked with creating and maintaining relationships with key influencers in Spain including but not limited to; bloggers, social media influencers, press contacts and management agencies. This job offers you both freedom and responsibility. Hence you will be able to come up with your own strategies for gaining market exposure. You will be able to share best practice with your colleagues, but will also be responsible for your own actions. You will learn about the latest strategies for online marketing and develop your skills with internal CRM systems and Google Analytics. Lastly, note that this is a junior position and you will be working as part of a team for the EU & US.