Where: Krakow (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
– Lead Direct Tax Team
– Develop both functional and leadership skills in the team required to support the tax function and the business in the Direct Tax compliance process.
– Optimize the direct tax compliance process.
– Ensure succession and knowledge retention in Direct Tax team
– Build excellent relations and communication channels with stakeholders (internal and external) ensuring effective communication.
– Deliver on-time and high quality Direct Tax filling and reporting process;
– Proactively support Tax Audit process.
– Responsibility for direct tax document retention in line with the company’s policy and local legal and fiscal requirements.
– Align with Tax Manual Notes (TMN)
– Support the team on the attendance of tax authorities, internal and external auditing engagements
– Keep track of all changes on local legislation that could impact any of the taxes administrated by the area and proactively communicate
– Ensuring compliance with standard streamline direct tax compliance process and controls.
– Identify and implement opportunities to continuously improve processes which enable to deliver on efficiency and effectiveness targets.
– Identify and migrate the tax compliance work to Finance Operations Tax locations
University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Law required
MBA, ACCA, CIMA certificates will be an asset
Minimum of 6+ years’ work experience in various financial positions.
2 years of managerial experience with line responsibility for a minimum of 5 staff
Knowledge and experience in direct tax compliance or advisory.
High level knowledge and application of direct tax, controls, standard streamline and accounting principles.
Highly developed analytical skills with perceptive and clear think strategic abilities.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including communication with senior stakeholders.
Strong leadership skills proved by managing various teams;
Knowledge of various ERP systems and MS Office skills.
Experience of working in a virtual environment.
Strong and proved experience in project management.
Fluent English language is a must
Fluent Portuguese language is a must