Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
- Maintain the technical support hotline, and use communication and basic troubleshooting skills to provide customer support to the users, installers and customers of our client.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in an efficient and effective way, while also being focused on customer needs.
- Provide first level technical support on several products groups. Resolve 50% of your contacts without involving other people.
- Ability to follow technical troubleshooting guides and technical knowledge to determine the technical solution or escalation path.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Knowledge of basic electrical theory or networking technology.
- Customer focus and a service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicate on the phone with customers while taking detailed notes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Proficiency in the German and English language, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work under time pressure and stress.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
Nice to have;
- Proficiency with Salesforce/Master Data Record Keeping.
- Knowledge of solar electric (PV) installation, system design and/or inspection.
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts, including graphical representation of data.