Where: Skive (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Direct sales to aluminium smelters, steel plants, power plants etc.
- Sales through distributors, installers and refractory producers
- Identify and track projects in selected industries, e.g. aluminium.
You will have a close cooperation with technology providers in the region, with support from Skamol Industrial Technical Department, to ensure that Skamol products are prescribed.
The Area Sales Manager will report to the Senior Vice President, Industry Division and become part of the international sales team in the Industry Division.
As Area Sales Manager, you must expect to have approximately 60-80 days of travelling per year mostly within Europe.
The work place will be either in Aarhus or Skive, Denmark.
You have experience within international sales from a similar position preferably within industrial production.
You have a proven track record in building up and maintaining different sales channels as well as building relationship with existing and new customers.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong commercial profile that combines technical sales with commerce.
You must be:
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- Goal oriented and result driven
- Communicative, involving and motivational
- A good colleague who understands the importance of team spirit
- A positive sales drive
- Accustomed with making quick decisions
If you master other languages such as French, Spanish or Italian it will be an advantage.