Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
We are looking for a Portuguese speaking Partnerships Manager to build on our momentum and successes to date, working with private sector companies, postal services and national governments who use our technology to create efficiencies, fuel economic growth and improve lives.
As we continue to garner global recognition through our partnerships, we generate constant enquiries from companies all around the world who want to use our technology in innovative and exciting ways – but we also do targeted outbound sales to build relationships with strategic partners in large multi-national businesses, the postal sector and governments.
You will be working with leaders from the private and public sector to implement what3words, and will have the opportunity to shape the trajectory of the company as you build partner relationships and bring in new accounts.
This job will entail hard work and long hours (with a healthy respect for work-life balance), including significant international travel opportunities.
It will be highly demanding and you will be expected to meet challenging targets – but you will also be part of building this global business from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to work with inspirational colleagues who are committed to making the world a better place.
We are specifically interested in the right personality with compatible skills rather than an arbitrary length/type of previous experience. Candidates looking for a career change and those with non-traditional career paths are encouraged to apply.
You will have:
- A degree or equivalent (university of life counts too)
- Exceptionally good presentation and written communication skills
- The ability to work quickly and flexibly, with the mental agility to make good decisions quickly
- Excellent understanding of what3words, the industries we work in, bringing ideas for capitalising on our global growth
- A high level of both proficiency in both written and spoken English
You will be:
- Highly intelligent, with the work and/or academic history to prove it
- Fluent in Portuguese (professional working proficiency)
- Extremely tech-savvy
- An exceptional relationship builder
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working in a team with clever and ambitious colleagues
- Highly persuasive and excellent at getting things done
- Willing to embrace all aspects of working in a fast-growing business, from managing day-to-day admin to giving speeches to global audiences
- Able to excel under pressure, with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to travel regularly, including at short notice
- Motivated by challenging targets and a fast-paced office environment
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through business