Where: Athens (Greece)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
- Has it always been your goal to work for a world leader that respects and appreciates employees?
- Do you consider yourself highly accountable, strong communicator, with the ability to adapt your approach to different situations?
- Do you consider yourself a team-player with a high customer-focused attitude, eager to assist international customers?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to apply and further develop your multi-task ability and advanced language skills?
- Do you feel excited about new technologies and always look forward to learning something new?
- Are you curious about how self-fulfilling it might be working in a matrix organization and assuming challenging and diverse roles that correspond to your skillset?
Wait no more and apply for this role!
This is an exciting position for graduates seeking a challenging, multi-national, customer-focused opportunity, where they can continuously learn and expand skills and opportunities.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager and closely collaborating with colleagues from all over the world, you will go after high quality customer support objectives, for the purpose of sustaining and increasing long-term collaboration and satisfaction of all interested parties (brokers, affiliates, customers).
Your role will require providing information in an accurate and prompt way regarding our services via live chat, email and phone, applying problem solving skills to identify, troubleshoot and resolve or escalate problems, issues and complains, while filtering out customer’s suggestions. We will also welcome your initiative to produce and publish knowledge base articles to build up and improve our self-service answers to users’ questions, as well as to make proposals concerning improvement of systems functionality.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to maintain composure and focus while working under pressure, demonstrate discipline and promptness and behave in a consistent professional way that inspires trust towards colleagues and customers. The more self-motivated you are and willing to take the extra mile, the more potential you will create for yourself in ZuluTrade.
Although we are proud to hire for personality, we have also identified the following qualifications as necessary for this role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in any of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, Thai – native or near-native being a preference
- Fluency in English
- Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer literacy
- Flexibility to work on shifts (morning / afternoon / night)
- Availability to work on weekends and official holidays (5-day employment)