Where: Boston (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Support the implementation Reify’s technology and service on clinical trials
- Introduce and onboard new clinical research teams to our product
- Help improve our customer sales and implementation processes
- Be the customer’s Champion by building relationships, providing ongoing support, helping them utilize new product features
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap
- Analyze data from clinical trials and create reports that our customers can use to better manage their clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product
- A passion in improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of work experience that would support your success in this role.
- Comfortable receiving feedback and use it to learn / improve your skills.
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development.
- Resident of the Boston area or be willing to relocate.
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company.
- Prior experience in clinical research (you’ll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify).
- Prior experience in the following customer facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive product adoption, consultative sales to prospective customers.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages – French, Spanish, Japanese, German and Italian