Where: St Julian (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
We are looking for a Swedish speaking Complaints Coordinator to join our Award winning Customer Service team in St Julian’s Malta. The team works closely with other departments so there are a lot of development opportunities. The position is very rewarding as you get to help players and fellow colleagues. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Professional handling of customer complaints via e-mail, chat and phone.
- Assisting Customer Service Agents “on the go” with difficult or tricky cases.
- Analysing and handling of all relevant customer queries escalated by CS, Payments , Risk, Affiliate and other teams.
- Following up on any previously escalated cases, issues or customer queries proactively.
- Suggest improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Investigate relevant accounts with excellent analysis and follow-up.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Great attention to detail.
- Understanding and applying company values.
- Ability to escalate cases in a professional and concise manner.
- Excellent language skills, both Swedish and English.
- Additional language skills e.g. Norwegian, Finnish
- iGaming knowledge