Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Connections Advisors have two primary functions
· 100% of the work day, positively connect with employees via inbound and outbound phone calls. Expected to be able to deep dive and probe utilizing a variety of communication methods and conversations techniques.
· The advisor is mainly involved in confidential phone conversations. They listen to employees and document findings regarding engagement and safety in the company through varying feedback systems.
In this role, you will
· Dive deep to uncover the barriers hindering leaders and employees from building a frustration free work environment.
· Help employees feel better connected to Amazon.
Successful candidates possess the following qualities
· A “hands on,” “roll up your sleeves” mentality
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· Bias for Action, strong work ethic, and a desire to achieve excellent results
· The ability to connect and positively interface at all organizational levels
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work alongside our shift patterns to provide assistance to all employees
· Fluency in one of the following languages: Spanish
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Customer service oriented
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A passion for creating the most engaged and safe work environment for the people who seek to delight our customers every day
· Experience working with confidential information and exercising strong professional judgment
· Actual work experience of listening and asking the right questions to analyze a situation without having to solve the problem
· 1+ years HR experience or related experience
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly improving and innovative work environment
· Work experience in manufacturing, distribution or call center environment
· Fluency in another EU language