Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Ensure fulfilment of integrated marketing campaigns by coordinating marketing functions including customer acquisition, PR, creative production, partner management, community management and analytics.
- Champion the product across marketing teams and keep the team motivated in their work for assigned brands.
- Managing expectations, priorities and ways of working in the marketing team and synchronize with product teams.
- Owner of the marketing overview, marketing plan, marketing budget, marketing reporting docs for assigned brands.
- Forecast and follow up on results and report back to Product Manager and CMO.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience having coordinated resources and delivered B2C products to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Experience with project management, preferably using agile methods.
- Strong business perspective with an understanding of how marketing should be optimized to contribute to revenue goals.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Experience from the gaming industry or a strong interest in games.