Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
The primary purpose of the job is to investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle assigned claims by collecting and analyzing data according to policy application and/or contract provisions. The Claims Adjuster would determine whether to accept or deny a claim based on all documentation received.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Utilizes acceptable investigation claims handling and settlement techniques that achieve cost effective and timely closure results by obtaining, reviewing and analyzing documentation, policy provisions and other records. May require additional contact with other parties (i.e. employer, claimants, third parties such as medical providers, auto repair centers, etc.) as deemed necessary.
- Utilizes diary system to pro-actively resolve outstanding issues and to ensure timely processing and closure of claim.
- Provides timely service throughout the life of the claim by meeting all service level agreements, initiating timely contact to all appropriate parties, and responding to incoming inquires according to company policy and procedures.
- Maintains accurate system data and documentation by collecting, recording, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Determines and timely sets appropriate reserves within authority level.
- Identify subrogation opportunities and fraud potential and make appropriate referrals.
- Provides mentorship to less tenured adjusters.
- May be asked to take on higher complexity claims as needed.
- Fluent in Spanish both written and verbal, English will be considered an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in
- Computer proficiency.
- Acquiring adjuster licenses or related may be required, depending upon country/jurisdictional requirements.