Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Would you love this job?
- Yes, if you would like to know more about how money moves around the world;
- Yes, if you love complicated situations and investigating problematic transactions;
- Yes, if you are into figuring out the technical side of payments processing;
- Yes, if you are excited about the prospect of working with an incredibly international customer base and team;
- No, if you prefer routine and changes get you stressed out.
What you’ll get to do:
- Together with your team build strong relationships and ownership of operational work with internal and external partners by maintaining and improving collaboration;
- Keep an eye on the payments’ engine and solve payment-related problems;
- Focus on efficiency and ensure timely and compliant processing of payments;
- Act as the first level problem solver and as a point of contact between TransferWise and our partners;
- Help translate customer needs into plans and support these with analysis;
- Work with the customer support and product development teams to make our customers happy;
- Drive improvements to our product and work processes;
- Be creative, friendly and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues;
- Get to know more about how money moves around the world.
A bit about you:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, as well as good Spanish or Portuguese skills required;
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a responsible specialist role;
- Finance or banking background nice to have;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Punctual, independent, proactive and willing to get things done;
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions in critical situations;
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.