Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
- We have an exceptional Sales Graduate program for young talents to establish their future career.
- We are enabling companies to be successful in their business using our cutting-edge technologies.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be assigned a sales territory, where you need to grow and drive the business inside our existing customer base, as well as discovering new opportunities.
- You will be responsible for pipeline, forecast and lead management, revision of account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities.
- You will identify emerging market trends and opportunities, lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up.
- You will need to nurture and close new opportunities representing the entire Hewlett Packard Enterprise portfolio of products and services.
- You will build strong professional relationships with stakeholders from your customer’s organization, including the highest levels of key IT and business executives.
You will work in the beautiful city of Prague, in a modern, state-of-the-art office, but regularly you will travel to the territory you are responsible for, and occasionally you can go abroad for training and conferences.
Are we looking for you?
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in business studies (maximum one year after graduation)
- Experience or proven interest in sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships
- Interest in Technology or corporate environment
- Project management skills
- Able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales.
- Hunter profile: consistently demonstrate proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership of new opportunities.
- Able to clearly articulate HPE value propositions and solution discussions with a customer.
- Ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Potential to grow within a global company
- Internationally oriented
- Native in Arabic
- Fluent in English