Where: Sao Paulo (Brazil)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Community Analyst with fluency in English and at least one of the following languages (Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch), to join our team and contribute to increasing customer satisfaction across all community channels as well as customer loyalty and retention.
If you are customer-service oriented, have hands on experience in client support and a strategic business mind we’d like to meet you!
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Help improve game quality in coordination with product team by reporting back important community feedback.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Analyse statistics and community issues and compile accurate reports
- Track community issues and prepare regular reports.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Keep track of technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Measure a set of clear goals and KPIs related to community.
- Native-level English and an excellent professional knowledge of at least: Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch. More languages will be considered a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related field.
- Hands-on experience in providing customer support.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Have a good understanding of omnichannel digital marketing including social media.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Love for word and trivia games as well as familiarity with our industry and social media is a plus.