Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Business Intelligence for Sales operations for the EEB regions
- Within the Sales Analysis team to develop, create, automate and implement ad hoc and official reporting for EEB direct sales regions. Strive to remove the need for local sales teams to use sales resources for sales reporting.
- Support for T1/2 targets and rebate tools for the Sales teams, Customer sales reporting, customer target tracking.
- Closely work with other internal parties such as CRM, Business Planning team , Vice President of Sales and Sales leaders and other Epson entities to achieve best in class solutions
- T1/2 Direct partners performance management within EEB regions
- Support the management of the customer life cycle from creation through to termination
- Control and support the internal business cycles in terms of evaluation, benefits, target achievement, calculation and payment (Target to Pay)
- Closely work with local sales management to track performance and system conditions against R3 target
- Support the EEB direct sales end to end commission process and any relating communication, in line with the EMEA Commission Scheme policy and other internal guidelines.
- Engage in projects internally and across EMEA to develop internal Epson best in class solutions. Actively try to join professional / external groups to look for trends and opportunities for Epson to improve all the sales operational reporting.
- Manage and maintain all process and procedure documents to ensure full compliance
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience to be able to work and interact at this level
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel, Access and VBA
- Previous experience in SAP / SAP BI and Microsoft Dynamics Excellent SAP SD/FI knowledge including table level detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including experience in dealing with all levels of management, and different functional departments.
- Experience in international sales transactions and reporting requirements
- Able to make informed, educated decisions, under pressure
- Experience in working within a multinational company
- Demonstrated experience in improving and implementing processes.
- Good written and spoken English
- Self starter, able to motivate yourself Demonstrated analytical skills
- Attention to detail