Where: London (United Kigndom)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
* Investigate suspicious buyer activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customer’s, or merchants.
* Communicate via email and telephone with buyers, merchants, and other external and internal customers to make informed decisions about risk.
* Maintain Amazon’s site quality by enforcing Amazon’s Policy Guidelines.
* Take appropriate action based on established procedures and document those actions. When procedures are not available, follow established escalation paths to ensure resolution.
* Participate in other special projects/assignments and Partner with appropriate business teams as necessary.
* Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
* Experienced in the internet space and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
* Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
* Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on quality and customer experience.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
* Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
* Strong organizational skills
* Effective prioritization of work time to ensure productivity, fulfill department standards for time spent and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing urgency
* Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
* Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company