Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
What You’ll Do
- Create new hotel content and perform ongoing maintenance of hotel content by capturing and confirming data about property amenities, on-site services, and contact information. This involves contacting the hotel to gather information as well as using a checklist to ensure requisite data is gathered
- Ensure that the product is complete and competitive, by the types of room build, rate plans, rates and inventory are loaded by the hotel or via their Channel Manager
- Loading promotions for the properties, as agreed by the Market Manager during contracting
- Edit existing hotel content in English, including paragraphs, amenities, and photos; address change requests, clarifying details, when necessary, while adhering to style guidelines, defined processes, classifications, and image standards; call the hotel to gather information; and answer a checklist of questions about the property
- Assign star ratings within star rating criteria guidelines, and categorizing by themes and structure types
- Solidly understand different lodging/property types in the travel industry and the differing services and amenities featured
- Make decisions and apply content appropriately following defined processes and classifications
- Acquire photos through web scraping and contacting hotels; moderate and load photos; classify photos per criteria
- Work efficiently towards daily targets and team metrics (due dates); complete all work to program standards as defined for each process; focus on continuous improvement
- Train hotel partners on tools and processes that will optimize their products on our sites
- Provide project support for other content tasks, as assigned
Who You Are
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese language skills
- University Degree; or equivalent
- Experience in customer service oriented industry.
- Hotel/Travel -industry experience will be a plus.
- Fluency with internet, computer usage and web-based application skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.
- Familiar with accounting terms and further financial operations will be an asset.
Relentlessly Strive for Better
- Solutions mindset and a real passion for the partner and the traveler experience.
- Ability to handle situations effectively; to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
Have a Bias to Action
- An individual who will take ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills.
Be Open and Honest
- Listens carefully and attentively to others’ opinions and ideas
- Listens to others’ perspectives and clarifies meaning before responding
Be Data Driven and Business Judgement Led
- Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
- Exercise good judgment in decision-making