Where: Roosendaal, Bergen op Zoom (Netherlands)
Extento of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
Further developing the Nordic region is your daily challenge. Since you are the face and voice of ABF in the Nordics, you will use your expertise, experience, and enthusiasm to enter your prospects and retain your customers. You easily can sense what the client wants and you know how to exceed his demands and expectations. Contributing to the growth of the Nordic region, exceeding sales targets, and getting the best out of yourself are on top of your to-do-list every day.
Your tasks for your first year at ABF
- Processing both quote requests and orders.
- Responding to your customers’ questions and comments. Building, maintaining, and expanding customer contact.
- Expanding your expertise in products and market development.
- Develop and execute an acquisition plan.
- Alongside the inside sales activities within this position, you have the freedom of planning 4 (or more if necessary) business trips per year to your key accounts.
- Contribute to improving the sales department and actively participate in monthly sales meetings.
What expertise do you bring along?
- You speak at least one of the following languages (near) natively: Finnish, Swedish, or Norwegian. It is an advantage if you speak a Baltic language besides a Nordic language.
- Some years of experience in a commercial sales position.
- You can work independently, and you are enterprising, highly organised, and a strong communicator.
- Some affinity and experience with engineering products.