Where: Rome (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Provides technical troubleshooting for MoneyGram’s Partners across the globe in regards to the POS systems.
- Answers a variety of technical and informational calls in regards to the use of a number of MoneyGram’s Point of sales applications by identifying procedures and following them to resolve issues.
- Assists Partners with making changes to the operation of the POS. This includes but is not limited to product configurations, software upgrades, ISI setting changes, etc.
- Makes decisions and documents information regarding the replacement and shipping of POS hardware.
- Examines and makes recommendations regarding returned failed equipment for possible field solutions.
- Ensures each case is thorough and accurate. If unresolved, proper escalation procedures must be followed to pass the ticket on for resolution.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent outside of US.
- 1-year experience in a Technical Support Center or Customer Care environment.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Bilingual in English and French or Spanish.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience supporting POS equipment.
- Ability to solve technical problems; experience in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Understanding of relationships between hardware and applications.
- Good written communication skills including the ability to provide detailed documentation.
- Ability to follow through on open issues and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Call tracking / case management software experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MGI POS Technology and internal applications preferred.