Where: Cairo (Egypt)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
· Provide high quality and consistent information on all AMIDEAST products and services to walk-ins
· Professionally handle and resolve customer complaints.
· Provide coaching to new customer service employees
· Respond to customer inquiries via emails.
· Assist in implementation of Customer Satisfaction surveys when needed.
· Follow up with clients in long-term issues to make sure their required services are delivered within the agreed upon time.
· Implement AMIDEAST procedures and systems
· Escalates problems to right channels & provides relevant Feedback
· Positively contributes in up selling of products & Services to maximize AMIDEAST Revenue.
· Assist customers by providing information needed to fill applications for AMIDEAST services
· Accurately process registration for different services using the Student Registration Application (SRA)
· Receive payments and issue receipts and refunds as required for all AMIDEAST products and services.
· Reconcile daily payments with the CS Accounts.
· Complete all data collection accurately where required.
· Promote and cross-sell AMIDEAST services.
· Identify, respond to and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
· Assist the Customer Service Director with required management reports
· Be a supportive team member in both within the Customer Service Department and with other departments
· Perform other tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Team Leader.
· A university degree;
· A minimum of two (2) years of professional work experience directly involved in business, customer service, marketing;
· Excellent spoken and written English language proficiency and
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Windows environment, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and efficient typing skills
· Professional work experience in similar job.
· Superior customer service skills
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal & written
· Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
· Ability to accept ownership and proactively identify solutions to customer issues or concerns
· Ability to acquire product and business knowledge and convey accurately to customers
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team and other departments
· Ability to apply feedback, take initiative and be accountable for work product
· Demonstrated time management, prioritization and organizational skills while maintaining focus on customer needs
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form
· Ability to meet deadlines